Ensembl Genomes Release 15 Intentions
- release scheduled for 7th August 2012
- update to Ensembl 68 software
- Update to the cross-references for the mosquitoes (Aedes aegypti, Culex quinquefasciatus and Anopheles gambiae) and the tick (Ixodes scapularis).
- Update to BioMart to include new cross-references.
- Alignment of RNA-Seq data from the ENA Sequence Read Archive to the genomes of Pythium ultimum, Phytophthora sojae and Albugo laibachii.
- New variation database for Phytophthora infestans.
- Updated DNA compara database with DNA alignments for Amoebozoa species.
- Addition of the genome for Leptosphaeria maculans, including alignments of cDNAs from dbEST.
- Addition of the genome for Trichoderma virens.
- Addition of variation data for Puccinia graminis.
- Addition of simple repeat data for Puccinia graminis.
- Update core database for Schizosaccharomyces pombe
- Update to peptide comparative genomes database to include new and updated gene models.
- Update to BioMart to include the new and updated data described above.
- Inclusion of structural variation from dGVA for Sorghum bicolor.
- Minor update to variation dataset for Zea mays.
- Updated BioMart to include variation changes for Zea mays.
- Alignment of wheat SNPs from the A, B and D genomes to Brachypodium distachyon.
- Minor updates to internal representation of assemblies for Brassica rapa, Arabidopsis thaliana, and Vitis vinifera (overall assemblies remains unchanged).